Lodging at Camp Glen Brook ranges from dorm-style cabins to private rooms. Private and shared rooms are available, and your admission price depends on the cabin style of choice. All cabins will be cleaned prior to your arrival and we ask that you be courteous to the cleanliness of the areas you are using. Please aim to leave the space a little better than the way you found it.
Main House lodgings are renovated and contain 6 bedrooms, 5 shared bathrooms, and are located near the main living room, library and health room. Rooms are set up in dormitory style fashion and fit 4-10 people per room.
A-Frame cabins contain 1 large bedroom, 1 shared bathroom, and are located a short walk across the meadow to reach the main camp. The cabin is set up in dormitory style fashion and fits 4-10 people.
Hill House lodgings are renovated and contain 5 bedrooms, 4 shared bathrooms, and a small kitchen. Rooms are set up in dormitory style fashion and fit 4-10 people per room.
Important additional information
- Dorm Style Bedrooms- When purchasing your ticket you will have multiple options. If you select Co-Ed, Female or Male General Admission you will be placed in a random shared co-ed or gender specific dormitory. All bedrooms have shared bathrooms.
- 2, 3 and 4 Bed Private Rooms- The 2, 3 and 4 bed private rooms include a shared bathroom and 1 pass per bed for the event. Entire room must be purchased.
- Find our packing list below!
- The camp does NOT provide linens/bedding or towels. Please bring bedding or a sleeping bag. All beds are twin bunk beds. New England summer nights can get cold so bring extra blankets!
- If you want to book an entire dorm style room please email us at email@example.com.
- This is a good idea for performance teams who are coming together.
- Families with kids.
- Limited entire dorms available for booking so save your spot now!
- Don't want to stay on the camp premises? Not a problem! There are a number of hotels just 15 minutes away. Make sure you select the "weekend pass - no lodging included" when checking out.